I was nominated by Star is All Booked for the Liebster Award! If you aren’t following her already, please go and hit that follow button. She’s so sweet and gives really insightful reviews.
The Liebster Award Rules
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
If you could read anything out of a book (like in Inkheart) then what would be the first thing you would read?
A Court of Mist and Fury! I’d bring Cassian and Azriel to life! Hell, I’d bring the entire Inner Circle to life!
What’s your favorite character and what Hogwarts house would you sort them into?
My two favorite characters are Alexa Monroe from The Wedding Date and Zuri Benitez from Pride. I think they’d both be Gryffindors like myself. They’re both brave, determined, no-nonsense characters.
What’s an underrated book that you would recommend to anyone?
With Malice by Eileen Cook
If you could be anywhere in the world that you haven’t been before, where would you go?
What’s a recent book you did NOT enjoy?
And I Darken by Kiersten White
What are some book couples that you don’t ship?
Nessian: Nesta & Cassian
Penny Lee & Sam from Emergency Contact
Is there a song that makes you think of a certain book or character(s)?
A Thousand Years by Christina Perri reminds me of Breaking Dawn & Feyre and Rhysand
What is one trope you don’t get tired of?
Surprise! You find yourself in the setting of your favorite book, where would you be? (And would you SURVIVE?!!)
Prythian, specifically Adriata or Velaris. And I’d definitely survive!
What’s one of your favorite childhood books?
Two of A Kind Diaries – Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen books
What is the most valuable lesson you’ve learned from books?
Imagination creates a better world.
11 Facts About Me
- I am rather tall. 5ft 11 1/2 inches to be exact
- Apart from Harry Potter and the Two Princesses of Bamare, I wasn’t a huge fan of fantasy books as a child.
- I’ve been writing short stories since I was 7 years old but hadn’t considered becoming a writer until I was 24 years old.
- I’ve been teaching myself Korean for about 5 years. 안녕하세요
- This blog was three years in the making. I couldn’t decide what to name it until last year. Believe me I’ve gone through three different names with three different addresses until finally settling on this one.
- I’m an avid movie buff. I love watching movies, I love going to the movie theaters and I watch almost all genres except for horror and some thrillers. They’re just not for me.
- I consider myself a Behind the Scenes person. I don’t necessarily like to be in the spotlight, I’d rather be one of the people working or doing things behind the scenes. Although recently, Ive definitely been at the forefront of my projects.
- I’m one of those weird bookwyrms that isnt actually a huge fan of signed editions.
- Apart from Instagram, I’m terrible at social media lol My least favorite of them all is Twitter but I’m trying to get back into the swing of it.
- My biggest goal in life is to help people. Cliché I know but its what I’m really good at. With every job I’ve done or taken its been about helping someone and its the one thing I enjoy doing.
- Unless I’m already apart of the book’s fandom, I tend to wait a while before I pick up hyped books. And a while could range from 2 months – a year.
I Nominated the Following People. They’re All Awesome!
Here Are Your Questions:
- What book-to-movie adaptation was your most favorite? Least?
- If you could only vacation to one place annually, where would you go?
- Which Hogwarts house would your least favorite book character be sorted into?
- What is your least favorite trope?
- Who are your top 5 authors?
- Surprise! You’ve won a lifetime giveaway of ARCs and Latest Releases from one of your auto-buy authors. Who would that be?
- Who’s your favorite Marvel Cinematic Universe character?
- Which book community do you mostly subscribe to #bookstagram, #booktube #TwitterBookCommunity OR #bookblogger?
- Who are your top 3 OTPs?
- What book did you recently DNF?
- What book setting would you love to visit if you could?
Thanks for reading! I can’t wait to see your responses!