Happy Tuesday Bookwyrms! I wasn’t tagged by anyone for this tag. But I saw it on Emer @ A Little Haze Book Blog and thought it’d be fun to do!
- Answer these questions truthfully
- Once you’re done, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer these questions next!
1.Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
This is more of a temporary DNF simply because I started to lose interest in the book altogether and decided to put it down.
2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
I know, I know. But I can’t help it. I actually find the books entertaining. And although they’re so unbelievably problematic, I do find myself picking them up from time to time when I’m bored.
3. Which book do you love to hate?
I don’t actually love to hate any books. If for whatever reason, I don’t like it then I just don’t like it!
4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
Overall, not a bad story especially if you’re a fan of You by Caroline Kepnes. But there are certain racially charged statements the main character says that has me side eyeing the character and the author.
5. Which book have you read the most?
I couldn’t choose just one because I re-read almost all of my SJM books at least once a year. But I have a habit of ignoring the first two books in the Throne of Glass series and the first book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series and picking these up first lol
6. Which book would you hate to receive as a gift?
7. Which book could you not live without?
I have a list of at least 7 books I can’t live without!
8. Which book made you angriest?
9. Which book made you cry the most?
recently* I love K.A. Tucker’s writing, and Say You Still Love Me left me in a blubbering mess at the end.
10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
I don’t like any of the new covers for Sarah Dessen’s older books. To me they look more commercial instead of the small town feeling her previous covers give.
All of you wonderful people!!